THIS IS CLAY JENKINS:
Clay Jenkins is the chief executive of Dallas County government.
Jenkins, an ardent supporter of Barack Obama, is the man who has been handling (or mishandling) the containment of the EBOLA VIRUS in Dallas County. He has allowed first responders and health care workers to become exposed and infected with the virus. He has allowed infected carriers to move through the local community and travel freely, putting thousands of lives at risk nationwide.
Generally speaking, Clay Jenkins is an out-and-proud progressive. His other priorities as County Judge have included:
- Expansion of Obamacare.
- Relocation of thousands of undocumented immigrants into Dallas County.
- A taxpayer-funded lawsuit to invalidate Texas’ voter ID law.
- An effort to push a $10.25 minimum wage on private employers in Dallas County.
A group known as the 1836 PAC is working to spread the message about Clay Jenkins this November by:
- IDENTIFYING Dallas County voters who disagree with Clay Jenkins’ progressive agenda.
- INFORMING them about the issues and when and where to vote.
- ENERGIZING them about voting in the November 2014 election.
IF YOU SUPPORT THEIR MISSION, YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE 1836 PAC:
If you do not wish to receive any more location related emails from United States then go to Remove Me.
PLEASE NOTE: This email system is provided for the purpose of connecting local citizens and advancing the principles of limited government, fiscal responsibility, personal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty. Use of this system to distribute irrelevant information, commercial messages, sectarian messages, personal attacks, candidate endorsements or expressly-partisan messages constitutes ABUSE of the system. Please forward this message to email@example.com if this message violates any of the above guidelines. All complaints are kept confidential. To remove yourself from the email system go to http://mojo4m.com/email_remove.php
5910 North Central Expy.,
Dallas, Texas 75206