Friday, September 27, 2019
Monday, September 23, 2019
Thursday, September 19, 2019
1. Every one of them is trying to buy votes using taxpayer money.
2. Every one of them wants to disarm legal gun owners.
3. Every one of them wants to give healthcare FREE to illegal aliens.
4. Every one of them wants to raise our taxes ENORMOUSLY.
5. Every one of them thinks ICE, the Electoral College, our borders and the Constitution should be eliminated.
1) they wanna take away your guns
2) they wanna take away your money
3) they wanna take away your views and opinions
4) they wanna take away the America we love and replace it with socialism
5) they wanna take away our good economy and jobs
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"
"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"
"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."
"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"
"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."
the extremist faction.
And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.
On July 4th, 1776 these same extremists signed the Declaration of Independence, pledging
to each other and their countrymen their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor.
"Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR-15," the former Texas congressman shouted, to cheers from the audience. "We're not going to allow it to be used against our fellow Americans anymore."