| 25 reasons from 25 people who are voting Obama:|
1. "The Affordable Care Act is saving my daughter's life."
2. "Obama is for the vets. He helped us wind down in Iraq, he's improved mental health policy with VA benefits."
3. "Obama stuck his neck out for us, the auto industry. He wasn't going to let it just die, and I'm driving in this morning because of that, because of him."
4. "Osama bin Laden is dead, and General Motors is alive."
Joe Biden, Delaware
5. "Supreme Court Supreme Court Supreme Court."
Bill Clinton, New York
7. "He cares for the 100 percent."
8. "When Obama came into office, he successfully renewed our country's place in the community of nations, making cooperation in tackling the world's challenges possible."
Willis, North Carolina
9. "The actions he has taken with respect to protecting us from terrorism have been very, very solid."
Colin Powell, Virginia
10. "I was really very grateful to him for standing up for those kids who are having a really rough time out there because of their orientation."
Jane Lynch, California
11. "For me, President Obama is our best choice because he has a vision of the United States as a place where we are all in this together."
Bruce Springsteen, New Jersey
12. "He has a real plan for rescuing the economy that passes the 'math' test."
13. "Having someone in office who understands how powerful our voice can be is very important."
Jay Z, New York
14. "I am voting for Barack Obama and Joe Biden because I can trust them to care for the middle class and restore the American dream."
15. "The first measure he signed into law after becoming president was the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act -- so a female high school counselor or physical education teacher can fight for equal pay for equal work."
Connie Britton, California
16. "I believe in the America he wants for my grandchildren."
17. "We need four more years of repair, of helping the middle class achieve a sustainable economy."
James Taylor, North Carolina
18. "I've watched him fight for our country, stand by the middle class, the working class, the military, the education of our children, universal health care, women, the environment, and matters of national and domestic security."
19. "The gifted 12-year-old I taught, whose parents were deported and left her here with her grandmother, will be allowed to stay and finish her education. She's been in the U.S. since age one."
Jamie, North Carolina
20. "I want our president to place scientific evidence and risk management above electoral politics."
Michael Bloomberg, New York
21. "I have four children who are under 26 and able to stay on my health care plan. That's been huge."
22. "He's fighting to defend and better Social Security and Medicare -- because millions of Latino seniors rely on them."
Cristina Saralegui, Florida
23. "Thanks to the President's efforts to keep student loan rates low, I can expect to save nearly $1000 as I work to repay my student loans. And I don't have too many of those, thanks to the Federal Pell Grant program."
24. "It's been wonderful to have President Obama as a champion for access to health care for all women in this country."
Cecile Richards, New York
25. "Re-electing Barack Obama would lead to a stronger economic recovery than would be the case were Mitt Romney to win on November 6th."
Jared Bernstein, Washington, D.C.
What is this?
Something that makes the case for voting for Barack Obama.
What can I do?
If you like it, we ask that you share it with any friends, family members, and neighbors you know who are still making up their mind about who to vote for (and everyone knows some). All you have to do is pass it on -- forward it, share on Facebook, or on Twitter.
Done. What else?
If you spot something that's especially persuasive or inspiring, or if you want to share your own graphic, essay, or personal story, send it on to email@example.com and we'll pass the best ones along. Click here to check out all of our "Forward this" posts.
With one day to go in this election, and millions of voters still making up their minds, it's the job of everyone who supports President Obama to let everyone else know who they're voting for this year -- and why.
|PAID FOR BY OBAMA VICTORY FUND 2012, A JOINT FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE AUTHORIZED BY OBAMA FOR AMERICA, THE DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, AND THE STATE DEMOCRATIC PARTIES IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: CO, FL, IA, NV, NH, NC, OH, PA, VA, AND WI.|
Contributions or gifts to Obama Victory Fund 2012 are not tax deductible.
The first $2,500 from a contributor to Obama Victory Fund 2012 will be allocated to Obama for America, designated for the general election. The next $30,800 from a contributor will be allocated to the Democratic National Committee. Any additional amount(s) from a contributor will be divided among the State Democratic Party Committees as follows, up to $10,000 per committee and subject to the biennial aggregate limits: OH (24%), FL (15%); WI (12%); IA (10%); NV (10%); VA (9%); CO (7%); NC (7%); PA (3%); and NH (3%). A contributor may designate a contribution for a particular participant. This allocation formula may change if following it would result in an excessive contribution. Contributions will be used in connection with a Federal election, may be spent on any activities of the participants as each committee determines in its sole discretion, and will not be earmarked for any particular candidate.
This email was sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here.
We believe that emails are a vital way for the campaign to stay in direct contact
with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
This campaign is a community, and all ideas are welcome.
We appreciate any feedback you might have -- positive or negative.
Click here to contact the campaign with any questions or concerns.
Obama for America, P.O. Box 803638, Chicago, IL, 60680