LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, March 18, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• SCOTUS Nominee Merrick Gardner Ruled Obama Could Make Pro-Life Group Obey HHS Mandate
• Obama Threatens Senate: Vote On Merrick Garland Because Americans Elected Me President
• Chelsea Clinton: My Mom Thinks It Is Important to Extend ObamaCare to Cover Illegal Immigrants
• Planned Parenthood Runs Ads Lobbying Florida Gov. Rick Scott to Veto Bill Defunding It
More Pro-Life News
• Joey Feeks Amazing Love for Her Baby With Down Syndrome is an Inspiration for Everyone
• Abortion Clinic Closes After Abortionist Failed to Report Rape of Two 13-Year-Old Girls
• Activists Say Aborted Baby Parts are Needed to Combat Zika Virus, This Research Proves Otherwise
• Pro-Abortion Study Laments People Have to Drive Further in Texas to Kill Their Babies in Abortions
• Cosmo: Aborting Babies With Down Syndrome is Fine, Just Not This Girl Since Shes a Model
• Judge Denies Kentucky Governors Request to Close Abortion Clinic Breaking State Law
• New Film Promoting Abortion Trashes Pregnancy: Thats Like Getting Food Poisoning From Taco Bell
• Even the Liberal Washington Post Admits Senate Doesnt Have to Vote on Merrick Garland
• New Study: Zika Virus Rarely Leads to Microcephaly, No Reason to Abort Potentially Disabled Babies
• ACLU Sues Catholic Group That Doesnt Push Abortions on Sex Trafficking Victims
• Missouri House Passes Bill Requiring Permission of Two Parents Before Teen Can Have Abortion
• Chile House Passes Bill Allowing Abortions of Disabled Unborn Babies and Babies Conceived in Rape
• Idaho Legislature Passes Bill Providing Free Ultrasounds for Women Considering Abortion
SCOTUS Nominee Merrick Gardner Ruled Obama Could Make Pro-Life Group Obey HHS Mandate
Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland doesnt have a long paper trail when it comes to the issue of abortion, but he sided with the majority in one case that forced a pro-life group to obey the HHS mandate requiring organizations to pay for abortion-causing drugs for their employees.
Obama Threatens Senate: Vote On Merrick Garland Because Americans Elected Me President
President Barack Obama is today threatening the U.S. Senate saying that if it fails to hold a vote on liberal Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland the American people will lose faith in politics.
Chelsea Clinton: My Mom Thinks It Is Important to Extend ObamaCare to Cover Illegal Immigrants
For the pro-life movement, Obamacare is an anti-life boondoggle. The nationalized health care program pays for abortions, it sends taxpayer funds to the Planned Parenthood abortion business, it promotes rationing of health care and it forces Christian-owned and operated groups and business to pay for drugs that may cause abortion.
Planned Parenthood Runs Ads Lobbying Florida Gov. Rick Scott to Veto Bill Defunding It
Planned Parenthood is pulling out all the stops in Florida to pressure Gov. Rick Scott to veto legislation that would take its tax dollars away.
Joey Feeks Amazing Love for Her Baby With Down Syndrome is an Inspiration for Everyone
On March 4, the world of pop culture mourned the passing of Joey Feek. She was a country duet singer with her husband Rory, a TV and radio host, a mother of a child with Down syndrome, and, a woman who just gave the world an unforgettable lesson about the love of family, and death with true dignity.
Abortion Clinic Closes After Abortionist Failed to Report Rape of Two 13-Year-Old Girls
The Womens Pavilion abortion business in South Bend, Indiana will close its doors tonight for the foreseeable future. The closing follows the Indiana Department of Health revoking its operating license due to numerous code violations and after its main abortionist was caught failing to provide a timely report to the state about teens who were victims of rape.
Activists Say Aborted Baby Parts are Needed to Combat Zika Virus, This Research Proves Otherwise
Desperate to paint pro-lifers in a bad light, abortion supporters have been doing their best to claim that aborted babies body parts are necessary to scientific advancements.
Pro-Abortion Study Laments People Have to Drive Further in Texas to Kill Their Babies in Abortions
America is big. Really big. Many Americans underestimate how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. Especially abortion advocates.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2016 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.
For information on advertising or reprinting news from LifeNews.com, email us.
To change your profile/unsubscribe: click here