LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 6, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Email: I Want to Hang Out With Cecile Richards and My Friends at Planned Parenthood
• Planned Parenthood Sues Kansas After Gov Brownback Signs Bill Permanently Defunding It
• Woman Defends Her Abortion: Just Because I Was Pregnant Doesnt Mean I Was a Mother
• President George W. Bush to Receive Award From Pro-Life Group for Protecting Unborn Children
More Pro-Life News
• Chinese Town Checks Every Woman 4 Times a Year So Theyre Not Pregnant Without Permission
• Character on ABC TV Show Scandal Says Im Not Ashamed at All of My Abortion
• Three Babies Abandoned by the Same Mother are Reunited With Her 30 Years Later
• Woman Fell Down Hyperventilating and Died After Legal Abortion, Doc Wont be Held Accountable
• Missouri House Approves Bill to Define Unborn Baby as a Person and Ban Abortions
• Obamacare and California are Forcing Churches to Pay for Abortions, Theyre Fighting Back
• Bridget Joness Diaries Star Sally Phillips: Protect Babies With Down Syndrome From Abortion
• Scientists are Conducting Experiments on Living Unborn Human Beings and Bragging About It
• Abortion Clinic Sues to Stay Open Across the Street From a Local Middle School
• Bodily Rights Arguments for Abortion are Always Extremist Arguments With No Compromise
• New York Court Rules There is No Right to Assisted Suicide
• After California Legalizes Assisted Suicide, Hospital Declares Itself a Suicide Free Zone
• New Hampshire Kills Bill to Restore Free Speech for Pro-Life People Outside Abortion Clinics
Hillary Clinton Email: I Want to Hang Out With Cecile Richards and My Friends at Planned Parenthood
If you need additional proof that Hillary Clinton would the Planned Parenthoods best friend if elected president, look no further. In an uncovered email from Hillary Clintons personal email server that the public interest group Judicial Watch uncovered, Hillary asks her staff to step up a meeting with her friend Cecile Richards, the CEO of the abortion company.
Planned Parenthood Sues Kansas After Gov Brownback Signs Bill Permanently Defunding It
The Planned Parenthood abortion business is not happy the state of Kansas approved legislation to permanently ban any taxpayer funding for the abortion corporation. Governor Sam Brownback recently signed the pro-life bill into law.
Woman Defends Her Abortion: Just Because I Was Pregnant Doesnt Mean I Was a Mother
Mothers Day is supposed to be a joyous occasion, a celebration of the women who raised and cared for us. For women who have had abortions, however, it can be quite the opposite.
President George W. Bush to Receive Award From Pro-Life Group for Protecting Unborn Children
Former President George W. Bush is being honored this month with a Family and Democracy Award from an international pro-life organization.
Chinese Town Checks Every Woman 4 Times a Year So Theyre Not Pregnant Without Permission
It appeared to be good news when China announced in October that it planned to end to its brutal one-child policy in 2016. A new report from the BBC even indicates that some Chinese population police are working on a new educational program to help rural children.
Character on ABC TV Show Scandal Says Im Not Ashamed at All of My Abortion
Since ABCs Scandals winter finale in November ended with lead Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) heartlessly killing her unaborn baby to the tune of the Christmas hymn Silent Night, the abortion has not been mentioned on the show.
Three Babies Abandoned by the Same Mother are Reunited With Her 30 Years Later
Almost 30 years after a desperate mother abandoned three of her newborn babies on separate occasions, the siblings and their birthmother reunited for the first time.
Planned Parenthood Fighting in Court to be Able to Abort Babies With Down Syndrome
Judge Tanya Walton Pratt of the U.S. Court for the Southern District of Indiana has scheduled a June 14 hearing at which she will consider Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentuckys request for an injunction to prevent Indianas HEA 1337 from going into effect July 1.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2016 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.
For information on advertising or reprinting news from LifeNews.com, email us.
To change your profile/unsubscribe: click here