I know you're busy. So I appreciate you taking a quick moment for this today. Here's the fast lowdown: My new book, Keep Marching, comes out TODAY in stores across the nation. It celebrates and grows our power together. And 100% of author proceeds go to MomsRising.
It's time to celebrate us. It's time to applaud our power together. It's time to lift other women.
* Can you now take a moment out of your busy schedules to sign a public THANK YOU to all the women who are rising and who keep marching, resisting, and persisting for change?
—> Sign the Thank You card here: https://action.momsrising.org/sign/keep_marching_thank_you/?t=6&akid=10745%2E847037%2Egdb9c5
When you sign on, your thank you will be seen by leaders at all levels from household to U.S. House who are lifting other women. Why? Because after you sign on, we'll share the signatures on a webpage so each and every member of MomsRising knows they aren't alone and that we're building a movement where everyone can rise. We're even thinking of taking out some newspaper ads to show how very strong we are together as we help remind us all to vote and celebrate our power together.
What's in the book anyway? Inside the pages of Keep Marching you'll find a celebration of our power together, along with the stories, facts, wins, and policy priorities of women across our nation, including: fair pay, gun safety, ending sexual assault and mass incarceration, addressing wealth inequality and building the safety net, immigration, as well as paid family/medical leave, childcare, healthcare, and more. (In other words, it's a proactive policy agenda pushing toward positive change). At the end of each chapter are actionable tips for making change in local communities across our nation that the reader can pick up and use right away to move legislation, votes, and candidates forward.
* Sign on our THANK YOU card to all the women who helped save healthcare for tens of millions of people this year. Twice. To all the women who helped pass local Equal Pay, Paid Family/Medical Leave, and Criminal Justice policies. To all the women who are rising and winning against all odds:
It's our time to keep marching, to keep applauding and thanking one another, to lift each other.
Thank you for all you do!
P.S.S. For context, here's some of how Keep Marching is being received so far:
"KEEP MARCHING is the book we all need to remind us why the fight against white supremacy and patriarchy will actually set us free. Kristin's enthusiasm jumps through the pages. We are all lucky to have a book like this during this painful moment in America."
– Patrisse Khan-Cullors, New York Times bestselling author of When They Call You a Terrorist and co-founder of #BlackLivesMatter
"KEEP MARCHING, by the fierce and fearless Kristin Rowe-Finkbeiner, is a perfect primer for women everywhere who want to take action - whether you're heading to your first town hall meeting or running for office. With wit and clarity, she covers everything from reproductive rights to maternal mortality to mass incarceration, including a powerful and much-needed call to action for white women to step up and do our part in the fight for justice. Keep Marching is not only a how-to manual; it's a celebration of women's power, progress, and potential to change the world."
– Cecile Richards, New York Times bestselling author of Make Trouble and President of Planned Parenthood
"KEEP MARCHING is an energizing roadmap, taking our focus from what we're up against [to] a vision that [allows] all women and families to live well. [This book shows] us how by working together and supporting one another, we can truly get there."
– Ai-jen Poo, Director, National Domestic Workers Alliance
What should MomsRising tackle next? Tell us!